How do I clean my Blofield?
CHESTER: For routine cleaning, the easiest way to clean the Blofield is to deflate the B chamber of the chair and the cushion (while chamber A remains inflated). The Blofield will have a smooth surface, which makes is easier to clean. The chair can be cleaned by using water and soap, or order the Blofield Chester cleaner. This cleaning liquid is specially designed for Blofield®. Do not use aggressive or chemical detergents. Blofield Chair Cleaner instructions: for every dirty surfaces or ingrained dirt, spray the detergent onto the surface to be treated, leave for a few minutes and then wipe with the sponge. Rinse with water and dry with the cloth. Using the Blofield Chester Cleaner, it is easy to remove the most common dirt. When the seating area has blue spots caused by jeans, try to remove the spots as soon as possible, preferably within 1 day; this blue ink cannot be removed after a while. Preferably, do not place the Blofield® under trees that drop resin, seeds or fruits, this can cause filthiness which is difficult, or impossible to remove.
DoNuts: To spot clean the cover fabric material, apply a light mist of mild soap and water using a spray bottle. Work the solution into the stain by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or very soft bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues. Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge and air dry.
Can I put my Blofield outside, on the sand or grass?
Yes, Blofield is made with commercial grade materials, and is water and weather resistant, and UV-protected. In addition, the additional nylon protection on the bottom of the Chester adds an extra layer of protection against such surfaces.
Why would I purchase Blofield when bean bags are so cheap?
You have to keep in consideration that beans will compress with use over time. The more usage the bag receives, the faster the beans compress. With Blofield, you can sit on your Chester as many times as you like, and might need to inflate it a little bit with the electric pump.
Sure, you can rejuvenate your bean bags by purchasing refills after 6 months or less. Normally you will need 3 bags of refill, which equals to the price of a new bean bag. Blofield will need just some additional free air. So in the end, Blofield is cheaper than a bean bag and you can store!
What is the warranty?
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, not wear and tear, for a period of one (1) year from purchase date. You can review complete warranty details in each product’s manual.
What is your return and exchange policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Stop Spot, you may return it for a refund or exchange per the following conditions:
- Stop Spot must be contacted within 7 days after you have received your order at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the request to return, including a copy of your original invoice
- Within 48 hours you will receive a return authorization number for your return
- The product must be returned to Stop Spot within 7 business days from the receipt of the return authorization number in new, unused, undamaged condition in its original packaging. If for any reason your product is not in mentioned condition, your account will not be refunded
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded, return shipping charges will be at the customer's expense
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns which meet the return policy guidelines noted above